[permaculture] Permaculture recommendation for Deep Green Resistance

Chris Jackson kairos.chris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:31:46 EDT 2013

I read the book a couple of years ago.  I liked much of what it had to say,
but the organization itself has become problematic.  Aric McBay has left
the group: http://www.aricmcbay.org/2013/05/14/dgr-and-transphobia/, and
there have been many critiques about their structure and "cult of
personality" that you can find on the web.
Chris