[permaculture] Hugelkultur Shots

michael judd michael at projectbonafide.com
Tue Jul 2 14:46:57 EDT 2013

Hugel Builders,

I am seeking pictures of hugels in construction and finished states for the hugelkultur chapter in my upcoming book. I have shots of my hugel beds but they are massive and I'm wanting to share examples of small to moderate beds for a mostly suburban audience.

Any pictures would be most welcome and any used would give full credit and links.

If the book in the Kickstarter link below looks of interest then please consider a pre-order to help get the first printing off.

Thanks,

Michael Judd
www.ecologiadesign.com
www.projectbonafide.com

 Be a part of printing "Edible Landscaping with a Permaculture Twist"
 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecologia/help-print-edible-landscaping-with-a-permaculture