[permaculture] Drylands water capture question

Koreen Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 00:38:48 EDT 2013

Great info too. We are in Zone 4, and we hit zone 5 in some areas, so it is warmer, though it does hit -50 below wind chill occasionally. Usually does not go that much below 0 F though.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition