[permaculture] Drylands water capture question

Koreen Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 18:17:51 EDT 2013

Jason,  LOL.

Does the caerulea produce more flowers than the incarnata? How do you propagate the incarnata? Would like to try to grow some up there. Didn't know about this medicinal value:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passiflora_incarnata (at the end of the article)

Your set up sounds great. Maybe I will get out there to see it someday! We did plant some nanking, serviceberry, goldenberry, raspberry, Siberian pea shrub, hazel, buffalo berry, and a few others. They won't be making wine with it up there tho - alcohol is illegal on the rez. But sounds delicious!