[permaculture] Brandy Davis

Brandy Davis brandydavis at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 22 23:33:54 EDT 2013

This is Rick, Brandy's husband.

I am sorry for the late notice, but sadly, sometime between 3AM and 7AM last Friday morning (04/19/13), Brandy Davis passed away in her sleep.   I couldn't detect any signs of distress on her face when I realized she wasn't breathing, and there was the slightest hint of a smile on her lips.

As you may know, Brandy had been battling ALS for a couple of years, but was only diagnosed with it last June.

Here is the Memorial service etc. info, in case you are interested to now it:

The visitation and memorial service for Brandy Davis will be held on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at the Chattanooga Funeral Home, North Chapel, Highway 153, Hixson, TN 37343.  (www.ChattanoogaNorthChapel.com)

The family will receive friends from 4:30-7PM.
A memorial service will be held in the Funeral Home Chapel at 7PM.

In lieu of flowers, please make a donation in Brandy's name to:

1. the Main Street Farmers' Market (in Chattanooga) by check made out to the Main Street Farmers Market.  Please put "In memory of Brandy Davis" in the memo line of the check.  Mail donations to:  Main Street Farmers Market, PO Box 28394, Chattanooga, TN 37424-8394   (If you donate to the Market, please make certain your contact information, name address, etc. are included in the envelope so they can acknowledge your gift and let you know how it will be used.)

OR

2. to Crabtree Farms (in Chattanooga). Their website donation page is found at:
    crabtreefarms.org/donate-to-crabtree-farms-2

OR

3. to the Folk School of Chattanooga.  Their website donation page is found at:
   www.chattanoogafolk.com/donate
Please put in the comment section "In memory of Brandy Davis".

Also, here is Brandy's obituary on the Funeral Home's website:

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Carolyn-Davis&lc=2233&pid=164342751&mid=5504500

Rick Davis