[permaculture] Finger Lakes NY Summer Permaculture Design Course

Michael G. Burns michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Mon Apr 15 21:07:03 EDT 2013

The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute

presents our 11th

Permaculture Design Certificate course

July 26 - August 11, 2013

Since 2005, we’ve been offering the internationally-recognized
permaculture curriculum, preparing students to put their new design
skills to work immediately. Join instructor Steve Gabriel, Michael
Burns, Karryn Olson Ramanujan and Rafter Sass Ferguson at this year's
class and immerse yourself in a discipline that is catching on across
the globe as a practical, yet revolutionary way to create an abundant
and sustainable life. Enjoy learning at our off-grid permaculture site
on a woodland farm in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York.

Work trade applications for reduced tuition reviewed this week!

Fellowships offered for activist, organizers, and educators in
collaboration with the Permaculture Institute of the North East.

Save $200 by signing up before May 1.

Go to: http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org