[permaculture] help Eric Toensmeier write his new book

christopher nesbitt christopher.nesbitt at mmrfbz.org
Mon Apr 15 20:08:59 EDT 2013

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your kind words. The farm has a lot going on, but we are far from finished.

I have worked with SHI in the past. They sent one of their extension officers to a PDC we hosted in 2007. I respect the work they do. We serve on a few committees together.

Burton is still working. He has been ill recently. We use his place and him for training farmers. He is a very impressive person.

If you ever make it back to Belize, please come visit. We would love to have you.

Warm wishes on a HOT day,

Christopher

Christopher Nesbitt

Maya Mountain Research Farm