[permaculture] help Eric Toensmeier write his new book

Scott Vlaun scott at moosepondarts.com
Mon Apr 15 11:56:39 EDT 2013

Hi Christopher,

Your place sounds amazing. I've spent a little bit of time in Belize
photographing for Sustainable Harvest International. Do you work with
them at all? It seems like what you are doing is a perfect fit with
their mission.

I remember this amazing farmer named Burton Callis, who was doing some
interesting polycultures at the time.

http://www.sustainableharvest.org/news_pdfs/SeedsofChange.pdf

Keep up the great work down there!

Scott Vlaun Moose Pond Arts+Ecology Design Solutions for a Sustainable
Future
35 Moose Pond Rd, Otisfield, Maine 04270 •  207-539-9042

If you want to go fast, go alone, If you want to go far, go together -
African Proverb