[permaculture] Geoff Lawton's new video is quite good!

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Fri Apr 12 21:15:21 EDT 2013

He calls it "Surviving Collapse - The Property Purchase Checklist".  And it
is about 1% about collapse-ish stuff.  And about 24% property purchase
stuff.   But really, it is an excellent video about looking at a property
and moving from bare land into a the main design of the property.
 Excellent animations.  He waves his hand and a pond appears.  Waves it
again and forest appears.

38 minutes long and well worth a watch.  Much better than his last video.

http://www.permies.com/t/23662

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world domination:
http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp