[permaculture] help Eric Toensmeier write his new book

Scott Vlaun scott at moosepondarts.com
Fri Apr 12 12:54:58 EDT 2013

This sounds great Eric.

Have you seen Biosequestration and Ecological Diversity: Mitigating
and Adapting to Climate Change and Environmental Degradation  Wayne A.
White? It's a good read and loaded with statistics and references that
might help you on your journey. I'm not finished, but so far no
mention of edible paradise!

Best of Luck with this timely project.

Scott Vlaun Moose Pond Arts+Ecology Design Solutions for a Sustainable
Future
35 Moose Pond Rd, Otisfield, Maine 04270 •  207-539-9042