[permaculture] A Dilemma or a problem ?

venaurafarm venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 11 17:01:18 EDT 2013

On 4/11/2013 4:17 PM, Steve Hart wrote:

> The other Dilemma is the abuse LL you offer Glen Atkinson.

I was there. I read exactly what he said, in utter disbelief. I
remembered it. He will not weasel out of that one.

> Yes I recognise he has viewpoints which do
> not fit the norm.

Yes, help right wing thug dictatorships exterminate all the leftists in
a society, striving for justice and fair play.

> But I do recognise him as a unique scientist who along

He is no more a scientist than my dog, whom I would put much more trust in.

> with others has evolved Biodynamics to levels that are just about

BS.

> interpretable by the man on the street. Evidence of this can very easily be
> seen in his websites. Having had many long discussions with him on many
> varied topics I have a good understanding of his thinking patterns. And,
> fascist is not where I would put his thinking.

Right wing thug then, a pawn of a military dictatorship.

Extricate yourself from him. Think for yourself. Don't be fooled by his
lies.