[permaculture] Washington State Department of Agriculture: Restrict sale, use and application of neonicotinoid insecticides

John O'Brien mail at change.org
Wed Apr 10 21:59:28 EDT 2013

Hey,

I just signed the petition "Washington State Department of Agriculture: Restrict sale,  use and application of neonicotinoid insecticides" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 10,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/washington-state-department-of-agriculture-restrict-sale-use-and-application-of-neonicotinoid-insecticides?share_id=kDWlmIvxus&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email

Thanks!
John

You're receiving this message because John O'Brien sent you an email through Change.org's petition sharing tool. Change.org has not stored your email address. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond directly to John O'Brien at johnandmaia at gmail.com.