[permaculture] Children's food forest

ChildrensPeaceGuild childrenspeaceguild at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 16:37:44 EDT 2013

Koreen,
Carolyn Nuttall wrote 'A Children's Food Forest' as well as 'Food Forest Resource Sheets' (a workbook to accompany the book). She has some great ideas for activities, getting kids involved, etc.

They used to be hard-to-find, so if you have trouble locating a copy I'd be more than happy to lend you mine.

Best of luck,
Roman

Children's Permaculture Guild