[permaculture] Children's food forest

Koreen Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 14:01:52 EDT 2013

Rhonda, where are you located? That's cool!  We're doing a children's camp this summer at end of June in central Florida too for age 8-13. I am looking for successful teaching tools for younger kids especially. I've mainly taught 10 and up but not the 3-6 age group which is a major age group for the park project.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition