[permaculture] dandelions in permaculture

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Wed Apr 10 11:58:45 EDT 2013

Sepp Holzer, Toby Hemenway, Owen Hablutzel, Alexia Allen, Jacqueline
Freeman, Eden Gal, Michael Pilarski and many more.  20 people total.  I
think Norris Thomlinson said it best that it starts off as a weed, then
it's a nutrient accumulator so you don't pull it anymore, then it turns out
also be a food crop, then it turns out to be a major food crop and one of
the most important things to grow in any garden.

http://www.permies.com/t/80/712/plants/praise-dandelion#189920

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world domination:
http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp