[permaculture] "The Nature of the Future: Dispatches from the Socialstructed World." by Marina Gorbis - Putting the Social Back Into Our Economy - Social Capital

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:20:21 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Douglas Hinds <cedecor at gmx.net> wrote:

> Lawrence, we've known each other a long time, and I'm glad you put so
> much time and effort into making relevant information to people via your
> ibiblio lists, but I really think you ought to read what you post more
> thoroughly.
>
> A new and steadily growing industry has emerged around ostensibly
> "helping" community efforts obtain increased outreach and funding, and
> this appears to be one of them.

I will be more careful about what I post next time.
The lead in at BB sounded good but I should have known BB is probably in
the pocket of monsanto
or some other subhuman bullcrap. Ho lotta hyp[e and ho lotta hoe$ too...

Actually there's not much in the mainstream media to read these days so I
think I will stick to
alternative sources.

Good call, DH.

LL