[permaculture] Natural hydroponics, aquatic foodweb & quality food

sals3 sals3 at cox.net
Mon Apr 8 19:56:16 EDT 2013

ok my 2 cents.  all these folks that are growing organic trees must feed the
pots.  and if it is in a pot that soil that was in the pot when you started
the tree so they feed teas organic stuff some even vegan to the pots to keep
it organic and happy.  just because you plant in soil does not mean you are
not organic after so many years your natural hydroponic.  does not mean your
adding npk you are only adding natural stuff to the  soil .  one of the best
reads I have read in the past few days was that a grower can raise his own
live microrizobem sorry about spelling , in pots . so to me it is not the
medium I like soil my self but I can c natural hydroponic being organic and
natural .  to me hydroponic just means you feed with water now what you feed
is what makes the difference.