[permaculture] Land, farm, homestead sharing. Anyone have interest in this concept?

venaurafarm venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 6 12:06:42 EDT 2013

Another ongoing thread at Permies.com:
Land, farm, homestead sharing.
http://www.permies.com/t/296/community/land-sharing

Here's my recent input in this thread in case anyone here might be
interested:

This post got discussion going:
Q:
"Had anybody had experience with creative ways of sharing ownership of
land?"
My reply:
"This is a very important topic for me as I have 6.2 acres in
permaculture market farm, finely tuned but weedy by design, that I want
to preserve for perpetuity. I would like 1) to retain ownership of my
property 2) share it with like minded folks who could live and,
utilizing numerous and diverse resources I have here, generate income
for themselves while enjoying life at an idyllic country retreat 11
miles from a college town, natural food stores and market opportunities
for goods and services

I would really be interested in feedback about this concept and
especially from anyone who might be interested in participating
in my own small permaculture/market farming/crafts community."

Lawrence London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com