[permaculture] Fwd: air wells and dew ponds; thread underway at Permies.com

venaurafarm venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 6 11:51:31 EDT 2013

One of many excellent ongoing discussion threads at Permies.com:
This is a real gem, one of many within the array of forums there.

Air wells and dew ponds

http://www.permies.com/t/23408
http://www.permies.com/t/23408/homestead/Air-collecting-water-air#189108

All forums are located here; there are many different ones organized by
category.

http://www.permies.com/forums