[permaculture] Video: bumblebee on milkweed bloom & 3 of trumpet vine with small insects

venaurafarm venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 6 08:48:54 EDT 2013

On 4/5/2013 10:17 PM, Frances and David wrote:
> Thanks Lawrence, I really wanted to see the bees in the milkweed.
> Am finding this link not working either, though.
> Frances

These are all at my Google+ page. I have tried to make them all
publically viewable. See if any of these work. You need to have some
kind of video player linked to your browser to work or just download
them and play them offline. I think they are all .flv videos which can
be converted or viewed directly in GOM Player, VLC Media Player (good),
all free.

The page with all the videos:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103323666932740258290/albums/5683968697507707649

Bumblebee & milkweed bloom: