[permaculture] oxygenation of water

John D'hondt dhondt at eircom.net
Thu Apr 4 16:29:58 EDT 2013

Georg,
You may know better but I don't. I know hydroponics best from trying to eat
the result and even a child knows the difference. At least my grand children
have no interest in eating it after one bite.
Calling hydroponics permaculture is a bit of poetic liberty. What to do when
the pumps stop and the power fails?

I also happen to agree with Steve's other statement.
John