[permaculture] Vandana Shiva on Vancouver Island (receiving honourary doctor of law at University of Victoria)

Frances and David fdnokes at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 23:43:49 EDT 2013

http://www.uvic.ca/anniversary/videos/index.php

scroll down to Vandana’s speech (The Future of Food) if you’d like to hear it!

frances

she really puts it together amazingly well and devastatingly so...
but devastating in a good way really
in a way that helps us to realize that all we can do is something like this:
plant a seed
watch it grow

her book “Making Peace with the Earth” is a devastating ‘round up’ of what is happening on planet earth in the war against nature...

I find her to be a thoroughly knowledgeable, thoughtful, and hearty energy in the world.