[permaculture] oxygenation of water

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:34:21 EDT 2013

I don't know where this thread came from or where it is leading to but
hydroponics has nothing to do with Permaculture and it seems you may get
greater advantage by considering the whole natural energy of water and its
living dynamic via Victor Schauberger and Theodore Scwenk's work and others
namely John Wilkes and his Flow Forms, which is now serviced by my old
friend Ian Trousdell...( https://sites.google.com/site/*flowforms*
/Home/design.../*iain*-*trousdell )*.. Steve Hart