[permaculture] Two models for implementing change - what do you think?

Daniel Jager dfjager at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 11:29:37 EDT 2012

In model 1: acceptance or tolerance is not understanding, so it doesn't lead to any useful change in the person's future responses to change.

Model 2 is plain and simple (corporate) manipulation / brainwashing / making 'the group' accept whatever you want them to accept. Free thinkers, like I would hope permies are, should stay far away from ideas like this.

I know many want permaculture to become an accepted 'mainstream' idea, but any new 'group system' will soon acquire 'system thinkers', administrators, and what; and that will defeat the whole purpose of what permaculture sets out to do, doesn't it?.

Daniel