[permaculture] Martha Stewart and permaculture

defrey at bioshelter.com defrey at bioshelter.com
Fri Mar 23 18:26:14 EDT 2012

Toby,
   I am glad you find my book useful. We generally highly recommend
Gaia's Garden for our permaculture course reading , along with Holmgren
and Mollison.
     When your travels bring you our way you surely must stop to visit.
  Darrell

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:22:01 -0700, Toby Hemenway
<toby at patternliteracy.com> wrote:
Thanks, Darrell. I hope you and your book are doing well, too. I've
been bringing the book to my classes and there is quite a bit of
interest. I hope someday to see the bioshelter in person!