[permaculture] Two models for implementing change - what do you think?

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 21:17:32 EDT 2012

I hear you. I still don't think it should end at acceptance. Getting on with one's life and back into creation of it is very important, once one has accepted that someone is gone. I agree that it's an appropriate model for Transition, as we move from the death of a culture many of us have grown very comfortable with (in this country, not permaculturists), to the birth of something that is hopefully far better, but scary and unknown to many people.