[permaculture] Two models for implementing change - what do you think?

Liane Salgado gamberster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:43:29 EDT 2012

The first model was created as a way of dealing with death and dying, so it
ends with acceptance. I do think in the case of Transition, the first model
describes the stages of just accepting reality! Then, we try to create
change that will affect that reality.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Cory Brennan <cory8570 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The first model shouldn't stop at acceptance - that is only the beginning
> of the journey. But maybe you mean it to lead into the second model? I'm
> not sure if the order is correct in that one; would have to test it or
> think about examples more - how it might be like that, or not be like that.
> I see it as a cyclical movement, not linear, in any case. And since
> corporate culture is not sustainable, I would remove the word corporate.
> Not excluding it, but just not limiting to that. We need to create change
> across the boards.

"Days are long, years are short."
Gretchen Rubin

Liane Salgado