[permaculture] Two models for implementing change - what do you think?

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 15:04:52 EDT 2012

The first model shouldn't stop at acceptance - that is only the beginning of the journey. But maybe you mean it to lead into the second model? I'm not sure if the order is correct in that one; would have to test it or think about examples more - how it might be like that, or not be like that. I see it as a cyclical movement, not linear, in any case. And since corporate culture is not sustainable, I would remove the word corporate. Not excluding it, but just not limiting to that. We need to create change across the boards.