[permaculture] Advanced Permaculture and Natural Building Workshops in Turkey

Filiz Telek filizatbaraka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:07:37 EDT 2012

Dear friends,

There are two beautiful invitations from the flourishing permaculture and
natural building networks in Turkey.
This spring, there will be two amazing trainings that we would like to
invite participants from international community.

1. Advanced Permaculture Training with Penny Livingston-Stark & Mustafa
Bakir
29 April - 6 May, 2012
Please see the following links for details and registration:
Advanced Permaculture Workshop Announcement -
pdf:<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2NdXd6ylFCSUVRvcjIwcTlRLXl1RGwtblZfYWNQZw/edit>
PC Registration Form -
doc:<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2NdXd6ylFCSM19NRnE2SmtSWm1fMXJEclQwUTVxQQ/edit>

2. Natural Building Workshop with Janell Kapoor & Penny Livingston-Stark
12-19 May 2012
Please see the following links for details and registration:
Natural Building Workshop Announcement -
pdf:<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2NdXd6ylFCSMmp3NlVIRGhSblN4VVBNWlJmeDd1UQ/edit>
NB Registration Form -
doc:<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2NdXd6ylFCSay1LZ3d3ekRSbGlhVG9VeUMzdWgtUQ/edit>

We would love to host some of you and cross-pollinate our learnings and
experiences on this shared path for resilient and sustainable communities
all around the world.

Please do share with relevant networks and friends who might be interested.
Your support of these young emergent networks are appreciated!

Blessings,
Filiz Telek

--

for all my relations,

Filiz Telek
occupying with LOVE,
telling the new story of Humanity and the Earth
@ BraveNewWorld <http://www.thebravenewworld.org> &
medicineWords<http://medicinewords.org>

*awakening the presence of Sacred & possibility in human heart & spirit *

*Instructions for 2012:*
*"A Message from the Hopi Elders"
*You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that *this is The Hour*.
Here are the things that must be considered:
Where are you living? What are you doing? What are your relationships? Are
you in right relation?
Where is your water? Know your garden. It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community. Be good to each other. And do not look outside
yourself for the leader.
*This could be a good time! *
There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift, that
there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are being torn
apart and will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the
river, keep our eyes open,
and our heads above the water. And I say, see who is in there with you and
celebrate.
At this time in history, we are to take nothing personal. Least of all,
ourselves.
For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a
halt.
The time of the lone wolf is over.
Gather yourselves! Banish the word "struggle" from your attitude and your
vocabulary.
*All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
We are the ones we have been waiting for!**
*