[permaculture] Martha Stewart and permaculture

defrey at bioshelter.com defrey at bioshelter.com
Tue Mar 13 19:28:05 EDT 2012

Toby,
   Congratulations on the continuing success of Gaia's Garden!
  Darrell Frey

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:40:45 -0700, Toby Hemenway
<toby at patternliteracy.com> wrote:
I got a note yesterday from Chelsea Green Publishing saying that Martha
Stewart had recommended Gaia's Garden in her weekly newspaper column as
a "favorite, essential" gardening book. It was just a couple of
sentences, but it's another indication that we're hitting the
mainstream . . . and that's going to have all sorts of effects, on us,
as well as the mainstream. (It also resulted in CGP getting a huge
order from a giant book distributor, Ingram).