[permaculture] Martha Stewart and permaculture

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Tue Mar 13 15:30:33 EDT 2012

That is excellent news Toby!

Please, please, please let us know if you see a huge surge in sales!

I think we are seeing a lot of interest in permaculture from
non-traditional vectors.   Indicators of being on the edge of going
mainstream.

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp