[permaculture] 70 Percent of Ground Beef at Supermarkets Contains 'Pink Slime'

sals3 sals3 at cox.net
Thu Mar 8 10:34:42 EST 2012

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/70-percent-of-ground-beef-at-supermarkets-contains-pink-slime/

The "pink slime" does not have to appear on the label because, over
objections of its own scientists, USDA officials with links to the beef
industry labeled it meat.

When Smith stepped down from the USDA in 1993, BPI's principal major
supplier appointed her to its board of directors, where she made at least
$1.2 million over 17 years.

They will not label their GMO and pink slime .  the USDA and FDA have sold
out the we the people for a good job when they quit .  it has happen many
time before and it is still going on.  the go.  takes payoffs from the 1
percent and do not protect the 99 percent .  they get to buy stocks with
insider info they use the revolving door to get their poison and
abominations like GMOs , bad insecticides and pink meat through and don't
label their abominations so the people can have a choice.  when is it going
to stop.
how do they get away with this destroying are  food supply and not giving
the people a choice.  They must label or no one in the world will trust food
from the USA and the idea that they can force their GMO on people by
changing plants DNA with anything they want and contaminate our food with
out a label.  I know we be saying this for years but they are still doing it
and have been for years.  they sold us out for cushier jobs and big insider
investments.   enjoy your pink meat and GMO dank altered food just label so
we the people know what these abominations we are eating contain. the USDA
HAS TO STOP PEOPLE FROM CONTAMINATING OUR FOOD AND NOT LABELING IT.
YOU CAN'T CALL THAT RED SLIM MEAT AND LABEL THE GMOS THAT MAN HAS ADDED TO
OUR FOOD SO WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE EATING.