[permaculture] (Sub)urban Permaculture Elements

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Tue May 31 16:30:58 EDT 2011

On 5/31/2011 7:33 AM, harry byrne wykman wrote:

> Hi Lawrence,
>
> Thanks for your comments.
>
> I used the tool that is featured in this video:
>
> YouTube - Wine Bottle Cutting 30 seconds Perfect Edge Bottle Cutter -
> GreenPowerScience http://bit.ly/jYVKWY
>
> Like him, I'd like a more DIY version but I don't have access to my
> tools and things in the UK so I'm left with buying things.  The tool
> works well though and its not at all scary.
>
> Here is the tool itself:
>
> Generation Green (g2) Bottle Cutter - Bottle Cutter Art - Diamond Tech
> http://bit.ly/iLjH5t

Here's an amazing resource, like an old timey usenet faq:

http://mikegigi.com/bottle.htm
Bottle Cutting & Sawing, Drilling, Slumping,
& Blowing Out

and this videos:

How to Cut a Glass Bottle: 4 steps (with video) - wikiHow
http://www.wikihow.com/Cut-a-Glass-Bottle

and one more:

http://www.everything-stained-glass.com/glass-bottle-cutter.html