[permaculture] Hand Tools

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Tue May 31 12:08:29 EDT 2011

On 5/30/2011 9:33 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

> Stay tuned as I have much more to add to that
> document plus links to many more photographs and a few videos of me
> using some of those tools in my garden beds.

Here are three pictures of my machete collection; some of these are
sickle-shaped.

Garden Tools
https://picasaweb.google.com/dirt.4arm/GardenTools#

and again the link to my garden tool sourcelist and biointensive
gardening guide:

-
Thursday, May 26, 2011 Revision
Gardening Hand Tool Sourcelist
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/gardening-hand-tools.faq

Biointensive Gardening Guide and Farm & Garden Hand Tool Sourcelist

Permanent Minimum-Till Biointensive Double-Dug Raised Bed Garden
Preparation and Handtool Information & Sourcelist

(work-in-progress - updated frequently)

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/gardening-hand-tools.faq

We also have a mailing list for sycthes and scything:

Scythes and Scything Around the World
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/scythe