[permaculture] [soilandhealth] Off topic - Web Tools Job 1

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Tue May 31 10:13:25 EDT 2011

On 5/30/2011 11:47 PM, jean mayes wrote:
> sorry to sound dense, but how do I know what the appropriate link is?

For those rightfully confused about the appropriate plugin/search
provider to add to Firefox or Chrome for Scroogle I picked this one:

Scroogle search homepage:
https://ssl.scroogle.org/

To easily add Scroogle to Firefox or Chrome:
http://mycroft.mozdev.org/search-engines.html?name=scroogle

 From the list pick this one:

OpenSearch Working Icon Scroogle SSL English - 100 results en-WW
(ssl.scroogle.org) by Anon [Review]
http://mycroft.mozdev.org/jsreq.html

It adds Scroogle to the list of search engines you can pick on the fly
in your Firefox or Chrome web browser. It appears in the pull-down list
just to the left of the search dialog box.