[permaculture] (Sub)urban Permaculture Elements

harry byrne wykman lists at peacetreepermaculture.com.au
Tue May 31 07:33:53 EDT 2011

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for your comments.

I used the tool that is featured in this video:

YouTube - Wine Bottle Cutting 30 seconds Perfect Edge Bottle Cutter -
GreenPowerScience http://bit.ly/jYVKWY

Like him, I'd like a more DIY version but I don't have access to my
tools and things in the UK so I'm left with buying things.  The tool
works well though and its not at all scary.

Here is the tool itself:

Generation Green (g2) Bottle Cutter - Bottle Cutter Art - Diamond Tech
http://bit.ly/iLjH5t

Harry