[permaculture] (Sub)urban Permaculture Elements

harry byrne wykman lists at peacetreepermaculture.com.au
Tue May 31 07:30:30 EDT 2011

Hi Bob,

Thanks so much for your consistently thoughtful responses in this forum
and for this response in particular.  I'm a big fan of your work.

Thanks for the suggestion of more attention of invible structures.  I
have certainly neglected that.

I am hoping that there is enough similarity between suburban / urban
environments to make these patterns useful (perhaps they are not:).
Perhaps this regulatory environment will be one of the most distinctive
things in each area.

I like your vision of urban and suburban spaces and their
interconnection.  I have something like this in mind.  I would like to
begin in the place that many people would like to begin - in their own
backyard.  I hope that by showing the limits of this (while optimising
it) that it will assist people to think of cooperative options for
gaining other needs.

Thanks again for your work and comments,

Harry