[permaculture] (Sub)urban Permaculture Elements

harry byrne wykman lists at peacetreepermaculture.com.au
Mon May 30 20:32:35 EDT 2011

Hello Folks,

A while ago I posted here some ideas for suburban permaculture
elements.  There were a few suggestions which I added to my list which
I have made available as a link from the link below.  In addition to
that file (which is now kind of relegated to 'draft' status) I have
been thinking about how to develop a richer framework for suburban
economy.  I would really appreciate people's thoughts.

Suburban Permaculture: towards a pattern language | Perennial Ideas
http://bit.ly/kz66nd

I would really appreciate people comments, ideas suggestions.  I am
also looking for someone to give me some advice on how to actually
depict some of the relationships involved in linking these elements.

Harry