[permaculture] Bio digester percieved dangers

wenshidi at yahoo.co.uk wenshidi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 18 20:54:38 EDT 2011

I am trying to persuade a client that installing bio digester is going to be beneficial to his project, but he overly concerned about the dangers of collecting methane and is worried about poisoning and explosions.

I am trying to persuade him that this is relatively simple technology and very safe.  Unfortunately he knows that I have not yet installed a digester myself, and I do not think he has a lot of confidence in my construction skills.

Can anybody here suggest any links that I might be able to forward to him to convince him that these set ups are safe?

My thanks in advance.

Chris