[permaculture] Using Algal Mats as a Soil Amendment

Rob Crook crookkohler at bellsouth.net
Mon May 16 04:53:11 EDT 2011

Maybe some of the Irish contingent can chime in. Seaweed was always used as an amendment there and in other parts of the world.

Yes, I know we are talking about two different groups of plants and there will be major differences. But it is an example of using something from the water and layering it on the soil.

Rob Crook
Managing Partner Floating Island Southeast
300 Waterside DR
Carrboro, NC 27510

919-918-7788 home/office
919-260-5082 mobile

www.floatingislandse.com
rcrook at floatingislandse.com
facebook: Floating Island Southeast
twitter: floatingisland2

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.