[permaculture] Permaculture and horses

wenshidi at yahoo.co.uk wenshidi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 13 07:38:51 EDT 2011

Dear Cory,

During PDC, Geoff Lawton talked a lot about how he thought that horses were an integral part of a permaculture farm and indeed he does have a few down at Zaytuna.
I was hoping that I would have found some of his comments on his website but a search did instead reveal three interesting articles bu three other writers.
I am sure that you will find them interesting reading.
Do a search for the term horse on this page and check out the first three results.

http://permaculture.org.au/

Hope that this helps

Chris