[permaculture] Permaculture Design Course in Columbus, OH - Summer and Fall 2011

Ryan Hottle ry.hottle at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:58:45 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a permaculture design
course over a series of weekends during this summer and fall. Things are
shaping up nicely for the course and we are excited about it.  A number of
different people and organizations from across Ohio will be contributing to
the course.  Some details are below.  Please see more at
columbuspdc.wordpress.com   and help us to spread the word.

Here's to the return of Spring!

*Weekend Permaculture Design Course*

*Columbus, OH 2011*

**

*Dates: *July 16-17, August 13-14, August 27-28, September 10-11, October
8-9, and October 22-23. * *

*Location: * Columbus, Ohio at the Olentangy River Wetland Research Park

create resilience and beauty in our communities. Over six weekends, Saturday
morning through Sunday afternoon, we will present the internationally
recognized curriculum in permaculture design. Participants will gain
experience with permaculture by developing designs for emerging urban garden
projects, installing a demonstration garden and visiting established
systems. This course will also include a weekend at a well developed
permaculture homestead located on a long term community land trust in Athens
county, Ohio.

*Instructors:  *Josh Beniston, Peter Bane, Ryan Hottle, Deb Knapke, Mark
Cohen, and guests.

*Cost:  *$875

*Website:  *columbuspdc.wordpress.com

**

*Contact:  *Josh Beniston 740-818-8422

Josh Beniston
Habitats Landscaping
OSU Carbon Management and Sequestration Center
2462 Findley Ave
Columbus, OH 43202
740-818-8422