[permaculture] Used keyline plow for sale?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Thu May 5 21:29:44 EDT 2011

On 5/5/2011 11:35 AM, Cory Brennan wrote:
> Anybody know of a used keyline plow for sale in the US?

I don't knowho many times I have posted this info but:
get a new Yeomans from Market Farm Implement in Friedans Pennsylvania
http://marketfarm.com  They are not that expensive and can be mailed
UPS. Forget complicated expensive toolbars for it and just get off the
shelf components from Roll A Cone Mfg. in Tulia Texas. Size the Yeomans
components and the accompanying toolbar to the capacity of your tractor,
i.. 45hp to 70 hp, 1 to 3 26" shanks, cat 1 or cat 2 3 point hitch,
depending the type and condition of your soil. I wish Darren would start
promoting US dealers for Yeomans and alternate toolbars
with accurate info related. Eh, Darren? :-) If we don't do business with
MFI they might stop carrying Yeomans then we would be totally SOOL.
Case closed.

LL