[permaculture] Dryland articles sought for IPC10 Jordan website

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu May 5 00:54:42 EDT 2011

Hi All

When I launched <http://www.ipcon.org>www.ipcon.org I put a couple of
articles at bottom of main page, just to get the ball rolling, but
I'd love to see some of you submitting material I can put there
instead. Given the nature and location of IPC10, any articles
relating to dryland permaculture would be ideal, but anything would
be considered. It'd just be great to see some involvement with the
site from some of you experienced permies, so that interested
onlookers will get a sense of enthusiasm from it!

If you have submissions for this, please send them through to me. A
picture or three to accompany them wouldn't hurt either if at all
possible - but if not available I can improvise.

Also, don't forget our growing list of potential sponsorships that
could use some assistance in getting to IPC10:

<http://www.ipcon.org/pages/sponsorships.htm>http://www.ipcon.org/pages/sponsorships.htm

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards

Craig