[permaculture] GMO labeling

FranandDave Nokes fdnokes at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 12:55:17 EDT 2011

Please join us in providing positive pressure for gmo labeling.
Please sign the petition and then forward this freely and widely to groups, friends and family.
An opportunity for everyone to speak up for gmo labeling!

www.thenhf.com

Further information below...

Codex Committee on Food Additives Meets in China
Recently, I had the pleasure of flying across half the world and back so that I could attend two different, back-to-back Codex meetings at both ends of the trip. That was the fun part. The hard part was reconciling the supposedly disparate concepts embodied in these two Codex committees as they worked on standards for food additives and contaminants in food. Sometimes I wondered why the food-additives committee was approving contaminants as additives to food while the contaminants committee was.....
http://www.newswithviews.com/Tips/scott109.htm
by Attorney Scott Tipps, President, National Health Federation (International) Scott will be attending the Labelling Committee meeting in Quebec City in May.  He is presenting Anti-GMO petitions to both Canadian and American Codex delegations; as the ONLY Codex-accredited NonGovernmental Organization in North America, the NHF has the sole ability to take your concerns to the floor at these meetings, and makes the most of every opportunity to do so. Please visit www.thenhf.com and sign the appropriate petition, to make your voice heard at Codex!