No subject

Wed May 4 18:08:57 EDT 2011

Forest -an outdoor classroom' (1996, Nuttall C; FeFL Books, Brisbane,
Australia).

Material on permaculture in schools appears to be rare. In Australia,
permaculture involvement in schools has tapered off and I am unaware of
anyone currently involved in the practice. I would check with UK
permaculture people.

...Russ Grayson; Sydney, Australia.