No subject

Wed May 4 18:08:57 EDT 2011

Yeomans Plow Co. NEWSLINE
Big-Y adjustable shank expands the range - with Bridge Lock system
Point News: They Just Got Meatier
BW-4 Batswing Point
BF-B Bull Frog - tip holder
WB-3 Wombat Point

Yeomans RB-1 weld-on shank base
New AJ50 Adaptor - fit secondary cultivating points to Yeomans shanks
Tadpole TP-1 New tip for fighting wear problems
New Bridge Lock = super strong shanks

Yeomans YSH-1 Stealth Hiller - for all types of hilling and bed work
New SBL-2 Shin Guard - stop shank wear
-
 For those interested in this excellent tillage device,
 MFI offers the Yeomans plow or YeomansLG shank (subsoiler
 with sweep point, sharp-edged shank around 3+ feet long and an added
 V-shaped sweep at the opposite end of the bottom of the shank from the
 point). They are having the toolbars with three point hitch fabricated here
 in the US rather than import the Yeomans version from Oz. You buy as many
 plows as you want to mount on the toolbars. It is assumed that a
 40 HP tractor may be able to pull three Y Plows - in this arrangement you
 would attach one plow in the middle of the front toolbar and the other two
 on the toolbar behind and on either side of the front plow - this allows
 rocks and sod to escape around the three plows rather than getting caught
 if the three plows were in a straight line on one bar.

 A three plow system delivered to NC is about $4000, complete.

-
And from:
-