[permaculture] Fw: This just passed in the u.s.

Patrick forgeadams at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 00:59:48 EST 2010

I concur.
Ixnay alexway onesjay ostspay onway eethay ermaculturepay
istservelay easeplay. E'shay azycray.

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:18:36 -0500
From: Michael Snow <msnow at valley.net>
Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: This just passed in the u.s.
To: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm at bellsouth.net>,
    permaculture <permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org>

That is a quote from the linked article.  Why was an article like
this cited as worthy news for this list?  At the risk of sounding
intolerant of other viewpoints, my point was this sort of unsupported
garbage shouldn't be worthy of this list.