[permaculture] Permaculture and Civilization talk

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Fri Feb 19 11:47:30 EST 2010

Tripp has asked a while ago if any of my talks on my Eastern USA visits
would be recorded. The "How Permaculture Can Save Humanity and the
Planet but not Civilization" talk I did at Duke U last week was filmed
with very nice production values (the slides were all dubbed in), all in
one piece, at this link:

http://www.nicholas.duke.edu/hemenway/index.html

and the dean of Duke's Environmental School did a shockingly flattering
blog post on my talk, for those who just want a quick synopsis. It's at

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=permaculture-forever-sustainability

I'll be in New England next week, and hope to meet more of you.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com