[permaculture] [Fwd: Web Technology and Programming]

Evan Schoepke thejulianeffect at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:40:36 EST 2010

Thanks Keith,

I've got some projects that I could put Matt to wonderful use on!

     E v a n   S c h o e p k e

                                  Principal: Gaia Punk Designs

                                               Olympia WA

*phone: *(360) 347-1368

*web:  Administrative Coordinator: Perma Corps
Int.<http://www.permacorps.wordpress.com>
*

*         Editor:   <http://www.punkrockpermaculture.com>Punk Rock
Permaculture.com <http://www.punkrockpermaculture.com> *

*         Writer:   National Green Communities
Examiner.com<http://www.examiner.com/x-13224-Green-Community-Examiner>
*

*         *Affiliate:* *Permaculture.tv <http://www.permaculture.tv>
My profiles: > <http://www.wordpress.com/<freeplaystout>><http://www.linkedin.com/<evan_schoepke>